Monday, May 26, 2008

EFY


This upcoming July, me and Mariah will be setting off on another EFY ADVENTURE!!! I am so pumped for it. We had so much fun last year at the Thatcher Arizona EFY, that we decided to try one up here in Utah. We have not seen eachother in so long, that we are practically jumping out of our skin! We have emailed eachother almost everyday, and somehow, we cannot keep off of the EFY subject. Now, all we have left to complete our excitement, is to get Taylor to come along with us next year...who knows, maybe we can go to CHICAGO!!! :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Whit-
its me, Mariah of course. I love your blog, its so cute and it'll be fun to see pics of you more often. I havent seen those EFY pictures for a while and they get me totally excited all over again!! CANT WAIT to see you!! my last day of school was today so now i REALLY have time to sit around and count down the days. haha jk. LoVe yA ToNs!!!

Tara said...

Oh and I am going to work on setting up a blog tommorrow so that will be fun... you inspired me! haha