Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HIGHSCHOOL and lots of LEAVING



Our most recent dance night (we were mimicking "ENCHANTED scenes")


I am so sad right now, because my bestest buddy in the whole world just left this morning for a long trip. She is going to tour Europe for a whole month, and I am at a loss of what to do during the first month of summer that she is gone. I know shes gonna have loads of fun, but I am going to miss her a lot. It is going to be hard to miss out on our monthly tea parties and dance nights...but i'm glad she's gonna have a fun, exotic vacation. I am also way sad today, because it was year book day at school. It just hit me really hard as I was reading through everyones messages, that I am leaving most of my best friends. They are all going to a completely different high school than me. I was bawling in a couple of my classes, because of how nice and sad some of their notes were. I am almost scared to go to high school and have to make a new start with a new location, and new friends. I can't wait to get out of junior high, but I don't want to leave everyone behind. Hopefully I will be able to keep in touch with them over the summer, and all the years to come.

2 comments:

lora said...

Wow whitney that was probly really hard for you to leave all your friends. I know that I would probly be sad to if I had to leave
all of my friends too.
p.s.yourthe best!!!

love lora I love you!

Taylor said...

Thanks for the the comment you left me on my blog and I LOVE how you called my friends weinies bc they are weineis haha