Monday, June 16, 2008

Sorry, I haven't blogged in a while. Well, summer's here (and it has been for quite some time), and I am super happy. It is great to leave all the school stresses and drama behind me for a few months. This month has been my lazy month. I have not hung out with my friends for a couple weeks. I have just sat at home most of the time reading, doing chores, or stuffing my face with delicious summer snacks. I have been outside, but when I am I'm with my neighbor, Dallin, and my brother/sisters, or laying on my neighbors' hammock. It has been super relaxing, but I'm ready to be back in my PLAYING MOOD. haha. The above pic is of me and a few of my BFFs from school. (From left to right: Mindy McDonald, me, Jessica Walker, and Jamie Tan)
Another thing that happened this month, was Haley's Birthday. She turned 10...it is so crazy to me that she has grown up so fast. I can't believe she'll be in 5th grade next year. She is turning into such a sweet girl. And, not to mention very cute, she has most of the boys in her class crushin on her. haha!


The last major thing that took place, is my Aunt Suzie's new baby. She had her on June, 8th 2008. She was a little over 6 pounds, and she's 18 1/2 inches long. They named her Piper Joy McGinnis. She is such an adorable little baby. WHAT A CUTE NAME...and especially after seeing the pics of her, I can totally fit that name to her. My mom said that she has super long eyelashes and hair. haha. Her big brother Declan loves her so much. They are such a cute family :)

7 comments:

lora said...

Wow whit that baby is sooo CUTE!!! and thank you for the comment that you gave me. Hope to see more on your blog!!!

Shiela Campbell said...

Nana is still pretty new at this blogging stuff. In fact I can't even figure out how to get new pics on mine. But I sure do love reading about all of you and it makes me feel connected. I am so proud of you sweet girl and just amazed at all my children and grandchildren and feel very humble to be your grandmother. I truly don't deserve such special people in my life. I wish so much that we could see you more often but then I have to remember that I only saw my grandma once a year and yet she was still an important part of my life and I loved her so much! At least we can do better than that. Unless gas goes any higher!!! Love You!!!!!

Shiela Campbell said...

I put you on my "people I love list as Whiney!!!
I will be changing that for sure. You aren't whiney are you??

Kristen said...

thanks for commenting on my blog whit! i will have to start reading yours more often. how on earth am i to keep up with all my cute nieces and nephew's blogs??

Taylor said...

I have also had a lazy month this month and I am still not ready to "play" yet. I am just relaxing before july comes. Suzie's baby is adorable. I just want to kiss her cheeks. Piper is a way cute name too. Have a good SUMMER!!!

Mariah said...

WHitney!!!!
Only about 1 week until you wilol be in my arms!!! haha. I love you girl! You look adorable.

Taylor said...

Yess! You have to answer ALL of the questions on your blog. And notice the first letter of each question starts with the letter of the question. if that makes any since.