Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tag -- I'm it

Well, tay tagged me so here it goes....

A. Attached or single: single

B. Best Friend(s): Courtney, Miah, Taylor, Mommy, Daddy, siblings..........
C. Cake or Pie: Like taylor, I hate frosting but I love the cake...I gotta say pie though cuz the fruity/chocolaty/scrumptious fillings are absolutely irresistible.
D. Day of Choice: Friday, I can stay up later than any other day of the week on school and even summer nights. plus, its PARTAY night.
E. Essential Item(s): Hmmm...toughy...probably food. haha,I love food!!!!!
F. Favorite Colors: Orange,light green, light pink, and turquoise.
G. Gummy Bears or Worms:GUMMYBEARS fo' sho'!!! I love chewy fruity stuff, and those itty bitty bears are so darn cute.
H. Hometown: Does that mean where I was born?????? Well, Salt Lake City
I. Indulgence: Once again food...(are you catching on to the pattern yet, haha)
J. January or July: Definately July, I love summer...everything about it...summer clothes, summer shoes (or lack of), summer crushes, and especially summer activities.
K. Kids: When I'm married, I'd love to have a few.
L. Life isn't complete without: A loving family, and loyal friendships
M. Marriage Date: sometime in the spring or summer...IDK
N. Number of Brothers and/or Sisters: 2 sisters, 1 brother (well, tay, if your neighbors count than I guess mine do to, so 7 brothers, haha)
O. Oranges or apples: I love FRUIT! probably oranges.
P. phobia or fear: fear, I am a chicken
Q. Quote: the one at the top of this blog and "Life comes at you fast--geico"
R. Reason to Smile: I'm laughing
S. Superman or wonderwoman: oh man, thats a tuffy, I wanna say wonderwoman cause I'm a woman, but I'll have to go with superman cause there is something awesome about a buff man in spandex.
T. Tag 5 people: Aunt Kristen, Aunt Tara, Abe, Alex, Lora
U. Unknown Fact About Me: A couple of my friends and I visit llamas that we fittingly named Duck, Cow, Shelby, and Wesley. (Duck is my Llama)
V.Veggies: Do potatoes count??? I like them mashed.
W. Worst Hobit: Frodo
X. X-ray or Ultrasound: I wanna see my bones....X-RAY.
Y. Your Favorite Food: popcorn and ice cream...yes, their even delish together.
Z. Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius. My element is fire, my ruling planet is Jupiter, my symbol is the archer, my stone is turquoise, my life pursuit is to live the good life, my vibration is overly expressive (whatever that means), my "secret desire" is to make a difference in the world. I am freedom loving, optimistic, and honest. I am intellectually and spiritually advanced. I am one of the most big- hearted signs of the zodiac. (at least, thats all what the internet says I should be when I type in Sagittarius)

8 comments:

Taylor said...

Haha! You make me laugh!(I liked the superman one.) I love reading things like this about people! Love Ya,
Tay

Amy said...

Whitney, I am cracking up because it is worst habbit, not hobit!!!!!Love ya.

Mariah said...

Hey girl!!
cute comments I guess I should post one about me cuz Tay tagged me too. C you soon!!! lots of love

Mariah said...

Hello there little mamacita!
I have been wanting to post about my trip for the past few days but I haven't been able to get the energy yet. I had so much fun and I miss you SOOOOO much! I think we should just both sneek out and start walking to each other's states... we could meet somewhere in the middle, like some random town near Saint George. Think about it. haha. Love you!
Mariah

Mariah said...

Tuts,
its time for you to BLOG! I'm so bored of your same old post:) oh and by the way, WHAT is with that little animal quiz!?? thats hallarious but I can't figure out what in the world would give you that idea haha.... your a strange one! jk i love you!
Mariah

Anonymous said...

Hello buddy! haha we need to hang asap haha we have to do our flip flops on friday! how do you get that tag thing with the ABC thingy... thats cool! anyways call me love you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Okay sorry I had to comment here cuz I couldn't find the other comment boxes! haha I am a tard! JK! OMG! You missed the funniest thing ever Chris and I did a Miley cyrus concert haha it was the best I have to show you the videos I almost peed! Chris sang "7 Things" and I sang her new song "Fly on the Wall" it was hilarious! haha anyways I don't care what time we do it anytime is good for me but we really should have a late night and be totally crazy and I'll make sure my camera is charged... but I have to tell you I had a hard time deciding on the colors so I just did black and white and the poka dots with black and white. Sorry I can go get better ones I just couldn't choose or maybe you should go look it was way to hard for me. But what house do you wanna do it at, I don't care but I think if Chris comes we have to come hang with her for a little bit if thats okay? But she might be coming early so I could just hang with her then and then come over whenever you want me to or you can come over I don't care. You choose. Okay I think I covered everything if not I'll leave another comment but this is getting really long like a page so I'm gonna go I LUV YOU! haha call me! BIBI

Anonymous said...

WHIT!! you better comment me back! I am going to the rec center and signing us up for tennis! haha ok! that was so fun!! we have to do it again!! Oh and question when I told you the whole my mom thing... there's more to it, so we need to talk....haha thats sounds like bad but it isn't that bad. anyway call me so we can hang again! k? k byebyebyebye! haha I did that just for you! ok bye!