Wednesday, July 30, 2008

EFY--Logan, UT

Sarah, me, and mariah in "art" haha. Sarah became like our best friend.
The boys in our group with me in the middle. Teehehe!
Our little group of girls above, and our counselors below.

Our entire company above, and our dorm below.

Me and miah having fun with a camera.
From left to right: Mariah, me, Sarah, Jenna, and the other Sarah.

Our group at pizza night pretending to spy on the boys. SHHH...
Below is our group of girls at pizza night. Our counselor is the one with her arm aroung the curled up girl, and next to mariah.
I loved EFY this year. Last year was great to, but it doesn't compare for me to this year. Our company was amazing, and we were so close. We were all best friends at the end of the week. We also met another group, outside of our company of some really cute guys. I think Mariah talked about them on her blog. (Oh, and sorry if I repeated some of the pics she put on, I forgot to check.) Anyways, EFY was great. haha. I already said that but it was. It was also amazing on a spiritual level. Last year I felt the spirit, but not as strongly or as intensly as I did this year. Some of the classes hit me so hard. I really feel like my testimony of the Savior grew so much in just one week. I was on such a spiritual high after EFY. I hope it can continue throughout the rest of my life, because I love the feeling. Tay, you HAVE to go, even though we may not get to go with you. You will LOVE it SO MUCH!!!

6 comments:

Taylor said...

I can't wait until I am old enought to go to EFY! What was the girl's name with the short brown hair and the green shirt in like the pic above ur counselors? if that makes any since

Mariah said...

I'm glad you posted. I miss it so much! I love you

Taylor said...

She looked like a YCL at girls camp!

Shiela Campbell said...

How did I get such gorgeous granddaughters!!!! I am so proud of you honey and so glad you get have these amazing experiences. You are truly part of a royal generation and Heavenly Father is providing all the help he can to help you be strong enough to endure the tests you will face. I love you so much Whitney and only wish I could spend more time with you. We will have to do something special for the big 16 coming up!!!!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Nana!

Anonymous said...

You are such a bum what ever happened to replying back....? haha anyways just wanted to see how your first day of school went all of us miss you and ari and at lunch we were gonna call you but that didn't work out we were thinking tho how weird it was not seeing you in class or the halls it drove us insane!:( anyways luv ya and we need to hang and NOT lose touch. I was gonna call to see how it all went and then I realized that it was 9:30 so that didn't work either! haha anyways gtg get some sleep for school!:) bye luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Your a freak... that's from your last comment haha anyways that was so much fun with you!! We need to hang out again ASAP!! luv ya bibi