Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lake Powell

We played tons of games (including speed Mariah :])

Part of the interior of the house boat.

The boys colored "hair" on Brayden to make him look more "manly," haha. He's such a dork. :]

We did wakeboarding, I loved it, but I wasn't very good.

We watched jaws one night, then went out in the pitch black water, and played a game called Shark Attack. It was so fun, but also very creepy. I was the only girl that played, and everyone kept throwing me off of the tubes as "shark bait."

This was our house boat, it was so cool.

We brought our jet skis and used them a lot. This is me, Melissa, and Tyler getting ready to go on a ride.

My dad drover the house boat. Scary. Haha.


We fished off of the side of the boat almost every night, we caught tons of catfish, blue gills, and carp. It was fun. (We release all of the fish.)

Lake Powell was so much fun!!! I had such a great time with my family and my neighbors. We spent about a week up there. The house boat was great, and the Lake itself was beautiful. We did tons of fun things (as the pictures show). I'm sad we had to leave, but hopefully we'll get to do it again next year.

6 comments:

lora said...

haha i like the pic of braden!!! he's so goofy!!! love you bye love lora.

Anonymous said...

HOLA!!! I miss you so much Ari came to lunch one day and I was really sad that you didn't come. When are we going to hang?!?!?! We need to soon. call me like today or something! haha but your brother said you were going out of town or something? Did you or are you back? anyways call me soon so we can hang! LUV YOUR GUTS!!:)

Mariah said...

oh my gosh whit!! I just went to lake powell for a week with my best friend and our pics look exactly like yours do!! (as far a scenery or whatever). I wish I could have been there with you! We played a lot of speed too! I am going to start updating my blog more often, no time tonight but im going on break tommorrow!! love you tons

Taylor said...

It sounds like you had a really fun time! I HATE the movie Jaws!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Gosh whit when are you going to post something new.... you get mad at me and I've been posting like crazy haha jk! We need to hang out soon soon soon! Myabe you can come shopping with us today, if we even go?!?!?! I hope so, I need some new clothes! haha!;) I saw your parents last night at the movies, I felt pretty stupid tho cause your dad said there's Alex and I looked over and waved but it didn't really click in my head until Carissa was like was that Whit's parents and I was all Umm I think so haha I was kinda out of it, I only got 2 hours of sleep so I have been acting really stupid all day, it was pretty funny tho I felt really stupid... haha o well. Anyways I'll call you later today, hopefully you aren't grounded...;)
ILY!!
Alex